Cardiac Device Education & Resources

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin

A friend asked me this question and I thought I?d put it out there to the group ? I imagine collectively we have quite the library of cardiac resources.

When faced with a new procedure or device, where do you all go to gather information (other than VR.com, of course :D )? Are there any websites/books/etc that you recommend to quickly get up to speed on cardiac devices? She is particularly interested in pacemakers/ICDs, however, please post anything you think is particularly useful!

Thanks so much!

Erin

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks...I'll pass those links along. Does anyone else have any favorite cardiac links?

Thanks again!

http://valvereplacement.com/forums/...1&pp=25&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

This list of references is from our own site. There is a reference forum. However, when you first go there, it doesn't look like much unfortunately. It is EXTENSIVE. But what you have to do is to go to the bottom of the page, and where it says something like show threads from--and then you have a drop down option to see them from the beginning. You will see a very long list.

Latest posts

Back