bicuspid aortic valve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here it is 3months after my post and question above and I have since had a CTT and found out I have a 5+cm ascending aortic aneurysm. If it hadn't been for this site, and the referral to the Bicuspid Foundation, we would never have found out until my wife was told at my autopsy. I will be going in for the aneurysm repair and probable valve replacement (again) in the next couple of weeks, as soon as I determine which Dr I trust to do the surgery.

Well, here it is 3months after my post and question above and I have since had a CTT and found out I have a 5+cm ascending aortic aneurysm. If it hadn't been for this site, and the referral to the Bicuspid Foundation, we would never have found out until my wife was told at my autopsy. I will be going in for the aneurysm repair and probable valve replacement (again) in the next couple of weeks, as soon as I determine which Dr I trust to do the surgery.
Wow! Hoping all goes well for you. Take care :) .

Latest posts

Back