Back from Periodontist

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Appointment. She deep cleaned my left side with NO numbing..Didn't want the needle. Man, was I brave but absolutely NO bleeding. Stayed on coumadin and took the 4 apox 1 hour before. Stopped and had a nice lunch. Worried about nothing.(coumadin)..Will have other side done Dec. 5th.Bonnie

Bonnie, congrats on your visit to the dentist! I need to make an appointment myself - first time since my surgery....now, along with the cost of the procedure itself, I'll have to get a script for an antibiotic. I tell you, it's either one thing or another....anyway, hope you grabbed a sucker on your way out - along with that new toothbrush and floss, that is! :p

A $300.00

A $300.00

Cleaning and I got no sucker, no new toothbrush or floss.:mad: :mad: Just thankful I got NO bleeding:D :D Bonnie

When I leave my dentist, there are always suckers. Just sitting there in the waiting room. And I always get a new toothbrush. Got a whole dang collection, all pretty colors. Have spares for visitors.

Peridontist not Dentist

Peridontist not Dentist

I guess when you leave a Peridontist office you are lucky to have any teeth or in such pain the last thing you want is a sucker.:D Bonnie

My wife, the dental hygienist, regularly gets boxes of free samples in the mail at our home, in addition to what comes in the office. You can surely ask for your free toothbrush, tooth paste, floss, proxy brush. I get my amox from the big bottle they have at the office. If your dentist doesn't have any samples, come visit Imlay City.

Back