Any Cleveland Browns Fans?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were at a Packer party to watch the game. Ouch! They played stinky. It seemed to be a replay of the Jets game last week. At least we had great food and drink at the party, (actually we always do). I think if we had some of that snow from the end of the game earlier, the Pack would have.......................na, they stunk!
As of 12:55 CST, 14 zip, Brownies. I hate the Steelers almost as much as I hate the Vikings and Raiders.

carbo

card

card

I'm a Bear fan (I know they were pathetic this year) so you can only imagine how thrilled I was that Greenbay got their butts kicked last night. I will admit if I would have put money on it, I would have taken the Pack but I didn't. It was soooo nice seeing them lose. Way to go Atlanta.

We are originally from Ashtabula,Ohio between Cleveland and Erie,PA so my husband is a big Browns and Indians fan!! He is on the couch watching the game now. Don't get many Browns games televised out west so when they come on, he is a watching!:cool:

Score

Score

33 to 21 Go Browns..And this from Granbonnie in Georgia...Not quite over. Can't look:D :D

How disappointing was that?

How disappointing was that?

I can't say I'm a Brown fan but I'm certainly not a Steeler fan. I really thought Cleveland had that one. Just goes to show you it ain't over till it's over. It would have been nice to see someone in it that hasn't been in a while. The Browns have come back from what a 2-14 season in just the last few years?

Oh Nooooo

Oh Nooooo

I watched until the last 3 minutes. Took the dog for a walk and came in and hubby said..Your team lost..What a finish ..he said.Sorry all you Ohio members and Rich..Bonnie:mad: :mad:

Thanks Bonnie,
I'll be crying in my beer for a few days.
Well Ross your'e right, maybe next year.
I do think Pittsburgh didn't win the game but rather Cleveland gave it to them by making a lot of stupid mistakes which they did a lot of this year.:mad: :confused:

Back