Alicia's Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa45

well, guys tomorrow is the day that Alicia is going into Duke for her second heart surgery in a year. This time they are going to do a Valve Replacement. She should be in for 5-6 days. I will be in touch with her husband tomorrow night and I did send her all your prayers and well wishes that you sent to me. I will post late tomorrow and let you know how she does. Please keep her in your prayers as she has been through a lot and definately needs God's angels around her. She is a brave woman and doesn't deserve this but is handling it all with Grace. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Surgery is scheduled for 1:00 pm N.C. time so probably won't start till around 3pm. Will post as soon as I know anything.

Fondly
Lisa Herschelman
[email protected]

Thanks Lisa. She is being held in thought and prayer. I'll be looking for the update. How are you doing anyway?

Alicias' surgery

Alicias' surgery

lisa, I have done nothing but think of Alicia and pray for her all day. I am very concerned about her. Although I know God will hold her in His care it will be great to hear somthing positive. I'm so glad you will keep us posted. Peggy

Latest posts

Back