AL Capshaw, Your in my thoughts today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm praying and thinking of you, as you get ready for your day tomorrow. I hope to hear from you as soon as you can possibly manage a sit at a keyboard.

Take care my friend and God Speed.

AL Capshaw, Your in my thoughts today

Well said Ross,

Good luck Al....I usually say to people "have fun" but that doesn't sound right does it??
So my usual blessing..."may God hold you in the palm of His hand"

Jack ( Welland )

Hi Al,

I wanted to drop you a line to wish you good luck on your surgery tomorrow. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know as soon as your able, how things went. Take care and God Bless.

Hi Al-

Bon Voyage and Cheers for your shiny new heart! You'll soon be feeling better after a little healing. We'll all be waiting to hear how things went, so I hope someone can post for you.

Be thinking about you and talk to you later.

Good luck tomorrow Al. I'll be thinking about you and looking foward to hearing everything went great. It will be over before you know it.

Positive thoughts your way

Positive thoughts your way

Al, you've done your homework with your surgeon, and I'm sure this will go well for you. I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way tomorrow, and will be pulling hard for you.

Best of luck and have a good trip down the mountain!

Johnny

Al,

Best of luck and stellar medical care for you tommorow!

Zipper

BEST OF LUCK AL!!!!

BEST OF LUCK AL!!!!

AL I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST DURING AND AFTER YOUR SURGERY, YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND HAVE BEEN A TERRIFIC HELP PERSONALLY TO MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. HANG IN THERE BUDDY AND GODSPEED TO YO AND YOUR FAMILY! ZACK

Hi Al,

I hope all went well for you and wishing you an uneventful and speedy recovery! Hope to see you back on the boards soon. Best of luck!

Latest posts

Back