A wealth of info..Thanks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill sign up and come inside for crying out loud. Your about to become a part of this place anyhow, so why not make it official and participate?

It's all overwhelming at first. Somehow, you have to force rational decisions in during a difficult period. The nice thing here is, we've all been there and done that. We know! Come on in and ask away and then when it's all done, stick around and help others coming in the door like yourself. ;)

yes, do join up!

yes, do join up!

And then there are some of us who have been waiting and waiting and waiting.....so we are pros at that!!

Good luck with your appointment. Go in with a written list of questions and get copies of all your reports. All those numbers make more sense when you have them in front of you!

Keep us posted!

:) Marguerite

Welcome, Bill. Over the last few years this site has become a valued part of my life. During the months before I had surgery as well as the years since. Valve surgery is just one of the areas where some of the most helpful information is gleaned not from a book but by others going through the same thing. Please ask questions and feel free to voice your concerns here. Sometimes it is like talking a foreign language to families and friends who have no knowledge of valve issues and are at a loss as to how to respond.

My valve problems did not stem from BAV but there are many here with that condition as well as the aneurysm that often comes with it. I hope your appointment goes well. I too want to stress the importance of getting copies of all medical tests for your personal file.

Thank you all for the nice welcome....as Ross stated I did join. After tomorrow I'll have a good idea as to which thread I need to initiate a chat....again Thanks!

BillB

An "official" welcome to you. I see you are from the Chicago area. There are lots of us around these parts. In fact we're having a Chicago (which includes the entire country really) reunion in February.

Back