A quick "Q" for you guys..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kamots

Im just now ordering my second pack of strips from QAS for the coaguchek S model, and a representative from the company called and left a message stating i need prescription for them now. What changed? Thank You in advance.

Travis Peters

Could it be that it's a new year and they need a new script each year? Just a thought.

Although I do not understand why they just can't call your doctor. Maybe you should ask them?

As far as I know, you've always had to have a prescription for them. Could be as Geebee said, new year deal.

QAS told me they always require a prescription, even if the insurance company doesn't. I ordered supplies for 2 years from QAS but don't ever remember having to get another Rx. However, we know that drug Rx' are only good for a year at the longest.

Just ask them where you doctor can fax an RX.

Hmm, well i guess i slipped by the first time. Since i've never had a prescription for them before. I thought a law had passed or such without me knowing. Thanks to all that responded.

Travis Peters

Quick Edit/add-on..... I just did a websearch an found on most websites there now classified as restricted. So something did change, a law perhaps.

Update...

Update...

I talked with Joyce at QAS. Evidently there was a slip up on the previous order where the script for the strips was omitted. My doctor has been notified and has faxed a lifetime supply script to QAS. So all is well again. Have a great day all.

Travis Peters

lifetime supply

lifetime supply

HI there and My Doc just okay'd a lifetime supply since of course I will need these for life. Good luck to you and Hope you get it worked out soon! If I remember right they wrote (lifetime suuply) that on the script itself and faxed it to QAS.;)

Back