3/23/00 Today is my 2 year Anniversary!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the Best, Rob!

All the Best, Rob!

Rob, it is wonderful to hear that you passed your second anniversary doing so well. I really appreciate your contributions to this website.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for your good wishes! Reading everyones posts got me all teary eyed, but I guess we are all used to that experince. If you are like me, it seems I get more emotional about everything since my surgery.

Cristi and I had a wonderful night last night... The band ....well.. how can I say.... hmmm.. simply.. the band kicked butt! They are one of the best upbeat blues bands that I have ever heard! If any of you ever get to visit Nashville again, I hope you get a chance to see them. ohh... you better be sure to let me know that you are coming.. I would never pass up the chance to be with good friends and listen to a great band! Besides, that is why I am not telling you the name of the band.. You'll have to contact me for that!

Ya know, this is truly a family, yes we all have our moments.. but, as in a family, we let the conflicts pass, and continue to be a unit, sharing information and caring for each other. Truly a give and take relationship.. I still learn so much from everyone on here, especially the newer members that take more time than the rest of us to research new advancements.. and post them for all to see! As for the others that have been here for some time.. It provides comfort knowing that life after surgery can go on, and on , and on... just like the Eveready battery bunny! hehehehe..
Reminded me of a joke about that bunny if you put the batteries in backwords... <bush>

Thanks again everyone, and Hank.. Thank you for your vision to start such a wonderful, educational and personal site for us all!

I hope that eveyone makes an effort to come to the next reunion.. It is truly a wonderful experience. Hank.. could you imagine having 365+ of us show up? WHEW!!!

Rob

Last edited:
Almost missed you............

Almost missed you............

Hey Rob

I almost missed congratulating you - I don't check 'Heartalk' every day for obvious reasons so didn't realise till tonight that you were celebrating 2 years.

Keep playing those ivories for many more to come.

Congrats my dear friend

Congrats my dear friend

Very warmed to hear that all is well with the CT follow up scan.

I thought about your check-up a couple times since I missed out catching up with you when I was in Nashville earlier this month.

Just though I would chime in with my congrats Rob.

Ben

Class of '00!

Class of '00!

Hi Rob ! I'd forgotten you too were the class of 2000..what a way to start the new century! Great news...hope that's the tune they keep singing far, far into the future!

For those who wait

For those who wait

Hey Rob, I'am glad to hear that your waiting wasn't invain.
Having to wait for results that could change you and your love one lives are the most difficult,You have if I may call you (my friend) all the right to celerbrate and kick up your heels.

May the sunshine be on your face and the wind at your back,
and all our prayers and blessings with you always.
Please say hello to Cristi for me ,we haven't really met
for she to, has her place in this too:

-----------------
jade
Fellow comrade in Hearts

Latest posts

Back