20 days left in hospital and counting...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jessica_B.

Hi everyone,
Another progress-report from my end.
I'm doing really well so I have spent the weekend outside the hospital with my family. Had a great time -- we had glorious late autumn weather yesterday.

With the drugs and everything working I am now spending the weeks in hospital and the weekends outside. November 17th I am even going home to our apartment for the first time since August 26th! Can hardly wait :D !

I have one myocardial biopsy scheduled for November 14th and another two weeks later. They can hardly be defined as fun but they are necessary... If they are negative (and there's at the moment no reason why they shouldn't be!) I am definately going home.

Well, that's it from me!

Take care!

/Jessica

:D

You sound very optimistic and that is a good thing. Congrats and keep counting those days. You are doing very well and keep hanging in there. The days will pass quickly enough. You keep doing what the doctors tell you and you will be out in no time.

Caroline
Aortic valve replacement
09-13-01
St Jude's valve

Jessica, I am so happy and proud for you. I never have spoken to anyone who had a HEART TRANSPLANT! And I want you to know that I am honored to know you through this site. You are an inspiration to me and, I am sure, to others. God bless

Very Honored

Very Honored

Jessica, I want you to know that I am honored to know you through this site. You are an inspiration to me and, I am sure, to others. God bless.

Hensylee couldn't have said it better so I copied / pasted the text.

Congratulations from a fellow Swede.

More Congrats & Well Wishes

More Congrats & Well Wishes

Jessica,

You are truly an inspiration to all of us. I love your upbeat attitude. I believe that often makes the difference between making it or not.

I am so happy for you and hope there is still lots of fall sunshine left when you get out of the hospital later this month.

Please keep us posted.

Enjoy, babe, you have earned it.

hi jessica!
so glad you are coming along so nicely! great news that you'll be home in a matter ofweeks! in the meantime, enjoy the weekends out and the weekday r & r in. keep up the great work! you are truly amazing and i wish you the best.
God bless you and please keep us up to date!
-sylvia

Latest posts

Back