What are you thankful for?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for....

I am thankful for....

Each and every warm sunny day that I wake up and feel as good as I can feel (minimal pain, no nausea, no palpitations etc.etc).

My brothers who support me immeasurably and unconditionally. I have to says here thought that I am so very thankful that after my older brother was in a horrible car accident last year, God kept him here on earth with my family and I, knowing how so very badly I needed him.

My niece Eliza, who gives her uncle a reason to fight in the face of illness, who shows her uncle what life is really about each and every day, and to my niece who has yet to arrive in March of this year and who has yet to strutt her stuff...LOL

The opportunity to go back to school and get a degree in a field that I love so very much.

All my friends here at VR.com who help see me through the rough spots and encourage me in my endeavors.

My mother and father who have raised me to be a decent person and not get into trouble.

My grandmother and grandfather who were (and still are in my heart) my brothers and my salvation when we needed them so very much.

And to God who has seen me though the bad times and guided me towards the good times.

I am thankful for alot of things.:D:D:D:D:D

Great post Ross!
I am thankful for my family-my husband and children, and I am very fortunate they are healthy.
I am thankful that my mom is still here 3.5 years after my mom's valve job. She almost didn't make it so I am truly blessed.
I am thankful for this site-I have learned so much from many truly inspirational people-thank you all:)
And I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, for without him I would not be here.
Happy New Year everyone:)
Love Deb

Dear Brother Ross, What a moving post, and wonderful thread! I'll just share a few of mine: I'm thankful for family, friends, my VR family, and, I am most thankful for a teacher. A teacher that opened my eyes and awakened me. Brian

I'm thankful for my wife, my 2 adult children and of course my 3 month old baby son. I'm so thankful for this site and everyone here. You guys helped me through post op depression. Now to work on my bucket list.

I only read yours, Ross. I hear what you're saying and understand every word.

I am thankful, too, for friends and family. They have been so important to me in these past few months.

After reading the post about dear Debora and then yours, I just have to cry now.

Latest posts

Back