Today makes 13 years since my dissection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
epstns said:
Ross,

Obviously someone up there still has things He wants you to do, and we are super happy to be the beneficiaries of some of those things.

Ross, if it wasn't for you, with your uncanny knack for knowing when to reply seriously and factually and when to inject some humor, many of us would have cracked from the emotional stresses we endure. I personally thank Him daily for you and all the family here at vr.com.

Thanks for being here.
My prayer and wish for you Steve is to remain in the waiting room forever and never have to forgo heart surgery. I know your last results aren't looking that way, but this is my prayer and wish for you. ;)

Congratultions, Ross. You do a good thing keeping this website going. Warmest regards, Marty

*I am very happy that you made it through what must have been 'hell' all those years ago Ross, you must be a very strong person..... I wish and pray for you to have improved health from this point onwards. ((((( hugs )))))

Ross said:
Just don't do to me what another did back in August. Right around the corner from my house and didn't stop. 1/4 of a mile---that close and didn't stop.

I remember . . . that was ME!!!;)
Warm summer night, full moon, soft breeze coming through the window . . . I remember it well!;) ;)
A quick visit, but at least I remember it! :eek: :p :p :p :p

Mary said:
I remember . . . that was ME!!!;)
Warm summer night, full moon, soft breeze coming through the window . . . I remember it well!;) ;)
A quick visit, but at least I remember it! :eek: :p :p :p :p
Oh don't I wish!

EireCara said:
*I am very happy that you made it through what must have been 'hell' all those years ago Ross, you must be a very strong person..... I wish and pray for you to have improved health from this point onwards. ((((( hugs )))))
Strong? Uh no. but someone must think so. Well maybe once upon a time, but not no more. :)

Bina said:
It is your strength of spirit that has carried you this far.:)
Oh man, don't follow my spirit. That sucker is a law breaking, womanizing, social misfit that thinks he's sexy with a hose in his nose. :D

Congratulations Ross! Maybe it is just part of getting older but sometimes I just sit and reflect on my life and the high points and the low points. Sometimes I think that what I consider the low points actually had greater positive effect in my life than the high points did. Anyway, that low point in your life has done so much good and for many many people. I know life is hard for you but it is certainly not unproductive. Lots of love.....

Ross said:
Nope, wasn't you.

*wipes brow*

Phew! I didn't THINK it was me, but then again, I wasn't all that sure ... lol.

Ross said:
The thing that hurt Cort is that this person had to drive right past my house to get to the interstate. Sorry, but there is no excuse good enough to cover that one.

Yeah, I would tend to agree with that one ... especially that close to the house.....hmmmm.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Nothing can take the place of being there" ... Marvin Gaye ... 'Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing'

Ross said:
Just don't do to me what another did back in August. Right around the corner from my house and didn't stop. 1/4 of a mile---that close and didn't stop.
Well It wasn't me.. cuz when I come to visit the whole darn town will know!! I'll make such a big deal about it..fan fair and all!!

Ross said:
Oh don't I wish!

Ross,

During the reunion, Mary was in my room around midnight playing with MY keyboard!!!! She even uploaded a PICTURE!!!! :p ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

Man, we never know what the good Lord has in store for us, but I thank Him for being with you that day. On VR.COM you have richly touched so many people in ways you may never know. However, based on the circumstances that originally brought me here, I WISH I HAD NEVER "MET" YA!!!.:p

I went back to my original post January 5th, 2005 and you were the first to welcome me here. ValveReplacement.com was there for me during the start of this walk and I have been richly rewarded for having found this place.

Continue to serve, my friend. It is your destiny to be ValveReplacement.com's sheperd. They say a shepherd's duty is to keep their flock intact and protect it from wolves and other predators. Although it may appear as difficult as "herding CATS" at times we all appreciate what you do every day.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Hi Ross

A little late but wanted to add my best wishes to you. You obviously were very much needed as an inspiration and source of much knowledge for so many people. I really have appreciated your quick response to so many questions, and your ability to put things in perspective. I hope this site has your company for a very long time.

Evelyn

gadgetman said:
They say a shepherd's duty is to keep their flock intact and protect it from wolves and other predators. Although it may appear as difficult as "herding CATS" at times we all appreciate what you do every day.
Feral Cats at that!

Ross -

Ross -

God obviously wasn't done with you yet and we here on VR.com are some of the benefactors of His plan for your life! :) You're the best!

Congratulations on your milestone.

Love you (ornery "brother")!

Christina L

I have been helped by so many of your answers. I am just glad you made it to the other side so you can keep on helping all who seek answers. I also appreciate your humour. congratulations :)

Latest posts

Back