Today makes 13 years since my dissection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

13 years ago. Doesn't seem like that long ago. I hate remembering the event. Went into Aultman hospital late on the 9th and was life flighted to Cleveland early on the morning of the 10th.

CONGRATS, Rossman.......It has been 13 years and you made it. The good thing is that you're still here to be able to celebrate it. We'd all be lost without you.

Evelyn

Congrats.....you still had/have things to do...Thanks for all you do for this site and for all of us.....You have had many blessings in the last thirteen years and many to come......And, you got to meet me:D :p .....Stay strong my friend.

A bad memory.. but Hey..you are still around 13years later to share it!! We sure love ya Ross!!

Lucky 13

Lucky 13

Congratulations Ross. Thirteen has always been a lucky number for me and my husband. You still have lots to do, I wish you the best!

Ross:
I wouldn't have missed you for the world. You have made a huge contribution to the quality of our lives. We are both stronger and happier because of you and your guidance.

Blanche and Al

Ross said:
...I hate remembering the event...
I can imagine. Happily you survived that horrible event. Wishing you the best, Ross, now and always.

Ross said:
Can we? I can't go anywhere or even get out at the moment.

Be glad you could get out 13 years ago - and that the Life Flight was running. Just goes to show you that all the global warming damage is no match for a few months when the sun isn't having sunspots to add extra heat.

I know I'm glad to have been able to make your acquaintance. It was worth whatever the helicopter ride cost and then some.

Cheer up, my friend. Spring comes.

You contribute so much to this site and for that I am so greatful. Make a date with yourself to celebrate when the weather is nicer. Congratulations!
Earline

Hi Ross.
It may seem strange but feelings coming out from my 'serviced' heart are now stronger than before.......please accept my sincere wishes and congratulations.
I was also with minimum chances to survive. However, we are both alive and should be thankfull to God and to all those people that stayed next to us during that terrible period.
Best Regards all the way from Cyprus.
Petros

13 is a lucky number in this case! Glad you're here Ross, and appreciate all you do!

WOW! Ross! That's a long time ago. Thank goodness you survived, it could have been so different.

So celebrate as best you can with the nasty weather you are having.

You are a miracle man!

Ross I'm very glad you are still around.
Your contributions to this site are not replaceable.
This summer we are planning to visit family in Parma and North Canton as well.
Hopefully we may get a chance to meet, I will let you know. I promise no surprises.
In the meantime I hope you all can get dug out of the mess down there.
Rich

What else can be said, but congratulations on winning that battle 13 years ago. When you get down, remember the friends you have here and all that you've done to help others.

Latest posts

Back