tawdry shirt

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA Pigg

I see you are looking for the old ones to pass around.. Can I just use I shirt I have or do I need to wait to they circulate????

You can just use what you have. I think they are having problems locating some of the shirts. I hope all is well with you, and that they straighten out your inr quickly.

Thanks, I'm still waiting for it to get straightened out... Hopefully SOON!!!! I'll take my picture soon and show off my scar!!

The original shirts we have circulating have a log for you to put your short story in along with a pic. We are trying hard to keep this tradition going. Ask Njean if she is getting the one I told her about and if not, ask her if she remembers who it was that had it. My mind is shot and I forget at the moment.

Think I'll cover the boobies up, not that there is much to them, but I'll just show off the scar... LOL!!!!!

Hey, there's a picture of the underside of my boob--I'm a member of the Itty Bitty Committee, so no worries--somewhere on this TOOTS forum. I'm just envious that the most of you all have visible scars. I'd get arrested if I showed mine in public!

You TWO inspecting together. :eek: Were asking for problems. I don't even need Mary's crystal ball to figure that out. :rolleyes:
I can't give you a vote Bina have to wait for counsel on this one. :D ;)

Latest posts

Back