ROAD TRIPS, gatherings-CHD Golf, "Cars", etc.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary said:
Good thing we've got three and a half months to figure it out! ;) ;)

AMEN!

I had forgotten that'd be a school night ... gosh darn it anyway.

Well, we'll see what we can figure out ... I doubt I'd be able to drive that far south in one night, considering I wouldn't be getting off work until about 5pm or so....

Hmmm.....

Hey Cort,
Have a safe trip. When my husband and I was first married we used to do road trips with a lots of clubs . At first it was corvettes then it was Chevelle.There was a time when we went to D.C. for a Ford explorer carvan around the capital. There were people from all over the us. The UAW payed for it all.
Cort be careful,, my prayers with you.

*grins*

I'm always careful, Sherrin!

And, thank you for your prayers ... definitely appreciated.

Very sorry I wasn't able to stop en route to TN a couple weekends ago :(. One of these days I'll get to stop at your place and see your husband's cars :).

And, those trips with clubs ... sound awesome!

Hey Cort,

I know your DE trip is coming up... have you firmed up your plans? with that being only 40 miles away, I can do that one or somthing in between if that's better... grab lunch/dinner or just stop by the show...whatever works for you, I know you'll be busy there... let me know your thoughts, I'm open, I just need to let Dan know so he's not keeping his saturday open if not going to DE.

Thanks
Chris

Nope...plans are not secured yet.

But, if I do go, it'd probably be best just to meet me at the show.... I'll update here as the week progresses :).

Latest posts

Back