Qas experience anyone?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm over 6 weeks into it with QAS. Forms sent and per QAS they have everything they need. Got a call while on a business trip last week and the rep told me that BCBS of AL has "issues" with paying for home monitoring if billed from there CA office. So, she was going to have their Florida office submit and see if BCBS of AL would pay.
What a quag.

Finally got a call back from QAS this week (10 weeks in) and they've evidently been given the go ahead to "offer" the machine. One small issue is that it will not be covered in full. They want $600.00 of which they'll be glad to spread out payments of $200.00 per month over 3 months to get it paid. So, in essence, they (BCBS) won't pay for the machine in totality. My drive to the clinic is only about 20 minutes so I'll continue to be checked there. I'm sure the consumable medical supplies wouldn't be fully covered either. Not worth the hassle. Maybe that's what they want.

Latest posts

Back