Joseph Pennell June 12th, 1931 to December 22,2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Nancy,
I am so sorry for your loss. I havent visited this site in a while, until recently, and I was so shocked to read this thread. Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

I viewed the memorial, thanks for sharing. Its very touching.

Shannon

Nancy so sorry to hear about the passing of your husband Joe. My prayers and love go out to you. Remember all the wonderful times and the joy he brought you. Crystal

Nancy,

I am very sorry to hear the news about Joe. Your memorial page is a great tribute to the life that he lived. It just goes to show how far strength of will can take someone in life. My deepest condolences.

Brad

As I have said before, everything we know about warfarin we learned from the people who take it. As that knowledge is passed down from generation to generation it is true that Joe will never be forgotten. To me, this is a form of everlasting life. Joe, left the world a better place than when he arrived.

Nancy, I hope that you will continue to visit the website. Your knowledge is very helpful to many.

You will always be part of our lives.

Nancy..Im so very sorry to hear of Joe's passing... Peace be with you...
God Bless.. Krista

Nancy, so very sad to hear of Joe's passing, our thoughts are with you and yours at this most sorrow filled time.

I have only recently joined this site but I have been reading your posts for quite a while.
Joe was an ispiration to us and I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
Paul

Nancy, through all of your years of sharing and encouragement here, your loss has become our's. Thank you and Joe for being here for us and lending your strength and courage and experience. You were here when we needed you so desparately; know that we're here for you now.

Joe will never be forgotten. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

Georgia said:
Nancy, through all of your years of sharing and encouragement here, your loss has become our's. Thank you and Joe for being here for us and lending your strength and courage and experience. You were here when we needed you so desparately; know that we're here for you now.

Joe will never be forgotten. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

Georgia - that was beautiful.

With fond memories

With fond memories

Nancy,

I send my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Although I only recently began participating in this site, you and Joe were who I could tell from day one were both very wise and have taught and inspired everyone here with your support and strength..

My best to you and your family

Leah

Nancy,

So very sorry to hear this news. When I went through my surgery you and Joe were there for me and for that I will always be thankful.

You are in our prayers and thoughts.

Walter

Nancy: I am so sorry to hear of Joe's passing. You guys were always the first line of greeters on the site and very dear to us all
Laura
LLJ

Nancy---
I am so very sorry to hear about Joe. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Debi

:(

:(

Nancy,
I don't know what the etiquete says in USA for such cases, but here we say: "Peace for his dust". He gave us good example of heroism and you know it better than us all. I'm very sorry!
Ivo

God bless You

God bless You

Nancy,

Your knowledge and encouragement have been very helpful to me. But most of all, you and Joe have been an inspiration to me. Joe had quite the life partner!!! May God hold you close in this sad time.

Jack

Latest posts

Back