INR Range 2.7-3.0

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this isn't a double post.

Person claims their INR target range is 2.7-3.0, they test once a month at the lab and are always in range.

With a .3 tolerance do you think this is possible?
Nope. the range usually is 2.0 to 3.0. 2.7 to 3.0 is a very tight range, very non-duable. And .3 is not doable.

Nathan was 2.6 so often for the last year, I was beginning to worry that the INRatio was stuck :) He cut back on BP meds and his INR fell, then we started to eat alot of soy products and he went up and down and then he skipped a Warfarin dose and yup he fell and stayed low out of range.

Nathan never quit using his razor :)
I still use my disposable razor. And now in the change of life for a lady, I do not need to shave legs or arm pits as much these days.

Nope. the range usually is 2.0 to 3.0. 2.7 to 3.0 is a very tight range, very non-duable. And .3 is not doable.
Perhaps the 2.7-3.0 is a target range and the range is 2.5-3.5?
I didn't go back and read days and months of posts from the first one to determine what type of valve was involved, how long the poster had been on warfarin or how frequently he/she was tested or testing.
I am usually in range 2.5-3.5, but I don't go bonkers when I'm over or under a tad. I have almost 20 years of home-testing records to show that my INR will usually be back in range without struggling. Surgeries and required bridging can throw a kink into getting back on track.

Perhaps the 2.7-3.0 is a target range and the range is 2.5-3.5?
I didn't go back and read days and months of posts from the first one to determine what type of valve was involved, how long the poster had been on warfarin or how frequently he/she was tested or testing.
I am usually in range 2.5-3.5, but I don't go bonkers when I'm over or under a tad. I have almost 20 years of home-testing records to show that my INR will usually be back in range without struggling. Surgeries and required bridging can throw a kink into getting back on track.
Okayyy, this is from a past poster. Have a nice day.

Latest posts

Back