Government over reaction or wise insite?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame the Admin for creating this horrendous thread. :D :eek: :D

cid_001601c879bdf27394e085731941wen.jpg
:D

OK that's me done for a few hours. (Cue thunderous applause :D) Our schools go back after Summer break tomorrow, today I have to meet with our girls tutor group head to set targets for the next academic year.................................. I'll be back ;)

Hurry back . . . I miss you when you're gone!;):)

Lot of talk about "The Bridge to Nowhere."

This looks like "The Thread to Nowhere" :p

Can't someone start a nice sex thread? :rolleyes:

Well we could, but it doesn't produce the same results as threads like this.

I may have to clean this up some in the end, but I thought it was a valid question.

Preparation for Gustov - great! A+ to all levels of government who apparently (and thankfully) learned their lesson with Katrina.

One of my best friends is my political polar opposite - almost. We respect each others opinions, give each other the benefit of the doubt knowing that our reasoning is well thought out and taken seriously. And we rarely talk politics - which is why we are still best friends. Her friendship is much more important to me than any politician.

Can I suggest that discussing politics on internet forums is like peeing into the wind?

Preparation for Gustov - great! A+ to all levels of government who apparently (and thankfully) learned their lesson with Katrina.

One of my best friends is my political polar opposite - almost. We respect each others opinions, give each other the benefit of the doubt knowing that our reasoning is well thought out and taken seriously. And we rarely talk politics - which is why we are still best friends. Her friendship is much more important to me than any politician.

Can I suggest that discussing politics on internet forums is like peeing into the wind?

That I gotta see ... LMAO :D:D:p

Well said, Karlynn! Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back