Cross your fingers for me, PLEASE!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

Well, after a very frustrating year in which my heart has just been driving me crazy, my pediatric cardio called me today and said they had a plan. FINALLY! I will now be joining the couple of others on here who are taking the new drug, Dronedarone. I'm scared to be too hopeful that it is going to work, but I really need it to since I don't really have any other drug options available to me due the other issues with my heart and I think another ablation in the foreseeable future is not an option either. I must admit I'm a little fearful of this drug since it is so new and it's "sister drug", Amiodarone, can have such horrific long term side effects, but at this point, it is a risk I'm willing to take.

So, throw all your good thoughts my way that this is going to take care of this once and for all.

Kimmie

hoping with you that it works. please be sure to let us know how it does as others will be offered the drug and will ask questions. so you hafta bone up on it for us.... blessins.....

Kim,

I understand your concerns. But I've heard good things about this drug. My sister reps it, and is very impressed with it so far. I've told her we're all skeptics here. She just got back from more training yesterday, and she didn't hear any bad news about the drug that hasn't been revealed before it launched. We can only trust/hope/pray the reps are getting full disclosure.

But you've had such a rough time of it, it sounds like you do need to try the "big guns." I hope it works for you with minimal side effects!

I sincerely hope this drug provides you the relief you have sought so hard to find. Wishing you the very best.

I pray that this is the miracle pill for you Kimmie & your heart issues will be a thing of the past once & for all!

Please let us know how you are doing with it.

Best of luck to you! :)

Kim!

Was gonna call you this weekend and see what's going on with your rhythm stuff and how it all worked out with the doctor. I hope this drug helps you out a lot! I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed and saying some prayers for you! :D

Hugs,

Kimmie, all my good thoughts are coming your way! Prayers are being said as you read this. Danny

Latest posts

Back