Cross your fingers for me, PLEASE!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much for your well wishes. You all don't have any idea what they mean to me. I'm actually going to start it in the morning. Call me crazy, but I didn't want to start it yesterday evening when I would be asleep for most of it, just in case. And then, this morning, I got up and drove up to the mountains and I was concerned about taking a new drug while being out in the middle of nowhere. So, I shall start in the morning. My Dr. told me it could take up to a week and a half for it to fully be in my system, so he asked me to please not call him Monday morning complaining that I was still having arrhythmias. He was just kidding.

So, for the most part, here goes my last shot. Fingers crossed!

kim

Kim I am saying SO many prayers for you, (and even talked to my Mom who passed a few Months ago and asked her to pull some strings if she can) I hope this is just what you need and get some relief.
Soo are you going to call the Doc Monday just for fun? :)

You know Lyn, I just may do that. This guy is in his 70's and is 5 foot tall on a good day. He and I have a great repport with one another and enjoy joking around with each other. I'm fearful that every year when I go to see him he is going to tell me that he is finally going to retire.

I am going to send you all my prayers and good thoughts - I may even
begin chanting, like the Medicine Men do to heal those in need.
Needless to say I am really pulling for you on this one:)
Your friend - Dina

Kimmie,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers that the new drug will work! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hi Kim,

Wishing you all the best. I will be praying for a good outcome and NO serious side effects. I am sending positive thoughts your way. Keep us posted.

Good luck,

Flowergal

Kim, just caught this and crossing all i can with alot of prayers
You deserve a break already.....Good luck, God bless

Well, mixed results so far. It's too soon to know if it is going to really help my rhythm stuff...can take between 4-8 days, but, I do think it has helped a little already. However, for about two hours after each dose, I get extremely nauseated. After that, it passes. I don't know if this is something that is going to go away with time or not. Plus, it is causing me to have diarrhea. So, the verdict is still out at the moment.

Kimmie

Buona fortuna, Kim! I hope the side effects go away soon and all goes well. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Back