Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 6-13

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch Betty....hope your ankles are feeling better real soon.

I have gained a teeny tiny bit of weight this week (about 1-2 lbs.)...I had too many weak moments with chocolate and coca-cola (Bad Girl!) :eek:...I really need a cure for Carboholicism.....Now that I have got that out of my system I will endeavour to have a better week next week, I may even return to hydrotherapy if I feel brave :D.

Ton, hang in there. This week will be better....maybe just one little piece of chocolate.:)

Wow! Mary, Cooker, SuperBob, and Jack, you are making this week look like a Biggest Loser episode. You've done great!

Betty, take care and hope you're back on your foot full force soon. Ton, I'm sure you're frustrated, but keep it on and you'll get it going.

Here's our numbers for this week:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week: 154.8
This Week: 154.0
Weekly Change: -.8
Total Loss: -16.4

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 189.2
This Week: 187.8
Weekly Change: -1.4
Total Loss: 17

I'm down by 2 lbs. since this weigh-in. The effects of a virus, I'm sure, that I'm pretty much recovered from. I'm thinking that I may level out next week.

Wow! Mary, Cooker, SuperBob, and Jack, you are making this week look like a Biggest Loser episode. You've done great!

Betty, take care and hope you're back on your foot full force soon. Ton, I'm sure you're frustrated, but keep it on and you'll get it going.

Here's our numbers for this week:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week: 154.8
This Week: 154.0
Weekly Change: -.8
Total Loss: -16.4

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 189.2
This Week: 187.8
Weekly Change: -1.4
Total Loss: 17

I'm down by 2 lbs. since this weigh-in. The effects of a virus, I'm sure, that I'm pretty much recovered from. I'm thinking that I may level out next week.

Cindy and Wise...way to go.:):):)......you both have reported losses every week since starting WW......rock on:D:D:D:D

Great job, Throw Downers! Everyone seems to be playing the game, and that's what matters!:)

Speaking of playing the game, I hereby designate GADGETMAN to take my place refereeing for the next week while I'm on vacation.

Carry on!;););):p:p

Great job, Throw Downers! Everyone seems to be playing the game, and that's what matters!:)

Speaking of playing the game, I hereby designate GADGETMAN to take my place refereeing for the next week while I'm on vacation.

Congrats yourself, Ref!

Ah reckons we'uns be eatin' sho nuff lots of grits and possum if'n Bubba is gawn be boss of us'uns fer the next week!

That's like letting the lunatics run the assylum!!!!

Everyone is doing great! Jack, I would consider a 1/2 pound gain as just a no loss/no gain.

Once again I'm not stepping on the scales. I will in a few weeks. But it's been hot, and a few other "natural"things are causing me to be a water balloon, so no point in discouraging myself. I continue to work out daily with my Wii Fit (love the rhythmic boxing!) my Total Trainer (which looks a lot different that SB's) and now I've added a little thing called an Air Climber (put out by Brenda Dykgraf).

I don't think my weight has budged at all - but my stomach is noticably less flabby - so I consider that a small victory.

You mean to say you haven't joined in before ;) :eek::D
Not going to ask what kind of "treat" you two engage in......but enjoy!!!! You both deserve it :D:D

I think cooker is refering to the addition of Whipped Cream to the hanky panky!!

You two?.always with the sex:rolleyes:?..now maybe I was talking about sex and maybe I wasn?t:rolleyes:??..maybe banana pudding?maybe cheese cake?.maybe ice cream?..all of which, if consumed in the proper portion can be ThrowDown friendly:rolleyes:??..or they can be used to sweeten the playing field;);)

Bubba.....left in charge :confused:......that's sort of like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.....or.......the Chimp in charge of the cathouse :D:D.........BUBBA of all people.....who do ya'll think was selling me the bootleg prune juice all this time?......LMAO......LMAO:D:D

Mary, have a good time in Gulf Shores. Cindy says "eat some great broiled seafood for me, I love it!"

Also, see if you can do something about the Throwdowners having to eat possum'n'grits. I hope the offishul Throwdown vegetable isn't ketchup for the next week! :eek:

Welcome aboard Gadget, but listen to Mary's instrukshuns before she goes to beach!

Mary, have a good time in Gulf Shores. Cindy says "eat some great broiled seafood for me, I love it!"

Also, see if you can do something about the Throwdowners having to eat possum'n'grits. I hope the offishul Throwdown vegetable isn't ketchup for the next week! :eek:

Welcome aboard Gadget, but listen to Mary's instrukshuns before she goes to beach!

BROILED ROCKS:D....Tell Cindy I'm with her....I would rather have broiled anytime.....DW loves her fried SC coast Calabash style....it's ok but nowhere near as tasty as broiled.....did I say I prefer broiled:p

*PUSH----SHOVE* (Cort ©)

Move th' heck outta th' way!

BUBBA IS IN THE BUILDING!

All right, yo' wo'thless throw-downys, Mary done put this hyar Civilian Marine in CHARGE! Do enny of y'all be hankerin' return t'carryin' them 10 poun' sacks of sugar aroun' all th' time? ah didn't reckon so. So ah's hankerin' t'see some results.

Cooker, drop down an' gimme 10! No, not ten toes!! Git in shape son.

We ain't a gonna see no rise in thet poun'age count while ah's in charge. GOT IT!

Bubba :mad:

Congrats yourself, Ref!

Ah reckons we'uns be eatin' sho nuff lots of grits and possum if'n Bubba is gawn be boss of us'uns fer the next week!

And Superbob sure hopes the substitute Ref approves of his Total Trainer. :D:cool:

Well bust mah britches an' call me streaker.

Thar will be no suckin' up on mah watch SuperBillyBob. :rolleyes:

An' them grits an' possum stew has been placed on th' UPS truck this hyar mo'nin'. ah might be bribed (Uh,ah mean tempped) t'look t'other way eff'n ah c'd git a few laps in th' pool wif thet personal trainer. ;););)

Bubba :)

:D:D.........BUBBA of all people.....who do ya'll think was selling me the bootleg prune juice all this time?......LMAO......LMAO:D:D

Who do you think was getting a cut of the revenue off that prune juice?:cool::cool:
LMAOx2

Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day and Im glad to see
it is for others too.
But I STILL have no loss, Unless I move the scales on an uneven
part of the floor:eek: Maybe I need new scales.

Thumbs up to all of you! I am SOOOO jealous

That's like letting the lunatics run the assylum!!!!

Everyone is doing great! Jack, I would consider a 1/2 pound gain as just a no loss/no gain.

Once again I'm not stepping on the scales. I will in a few weeks. But it's been hot, and a few other "natural"things are causing me to be a water balloon, so no point in discouraging myself. I continue to work out daily with my Wii Fit (love the rhythmic boxing!) my Total Trainer (which looks a lot different that SB's) and now I've added a little thing called an Air Climber (put out by Brenda Dykgraf).

I don't think my weight has budged at all - but my stomach is noticably less flabby - so I consider that a small victory.

Karlynn, if I had to choose between a number or a flatter tummy I would take the flatter tummy anyday! Congratulations.

It seems like no one has had a bad week and we have some real losers. Mary, have a great trip. I'm sure the boys will ref just fine.....but hurry back!

Wise, I'm glad you are feeling better. You and Cindy are doing so well.
Sumo, Super, & Cooker and everyone else...great job.

Well bust mah britches an' call me streaker.

Thar will be no suckin' up on mah watch SuperBillyBob. :rolleyes:

An' them grits an' possum stew has been placed on th' UPS truck this hyar mo'nin'. ah might be bribed (Uh,ah mean tempped) t'look t'other way eff'n ah c'd git a few laps in th' pool wif thet personal trainer. ;););)

Bubba :)

Fraid we can't eat no possum stew in SuperBillyBob's household, Bubba. DW is too attached to the "cute" little possum that visits our deck (to eat bread she's thrown out) when the dawgs are sleepin'. Possum ain't exactly low-cal anyway, is it? Is it served up in Marine chow halls? :D:p

Back