Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 6-13

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Friday the 13th weigh in.....I don't know about this:eek:.....I hope we have all had a good week....On the advise of "The Wise One" I celebrated my new found 36" pant size with a bedtime snack:eek:;)....hopefully I did no damage and did not exceed my points....I'll report my PPW tomorrow morning....Good luck everyone!!!

....Watch the heat and drink plenty of water...

I have made an executive Chimp type decision:rolleyes:?..for myself??I have been starting the ThrowDown thread early Thursday morning to accommodate our ever growing global membership for sometime now?.Starting next week I will post my weight Thursday morning, the same time I start the new weeks thread??There are two reasons for doing this?..one, I have a long standing Thursday lunch date and she is getting tired of the Salad Palace:D?I always watch what I eat on Thursday in preparation for Friday morning?.and two, DW?s WW weigh in is Thursday evening and that would put us on the same schedule?.when she has a good weigh in she like to have a little treat that night, I would be able to join in.:D:D

Sounds like a good decision Mr. President. We weigh-in on Tuesdays, then post that weight on Fridays. Why am I saying this? I'm not sure really. However, if enough people post their weights on Thursday, we will too.

Sounds like a good decision Mr. President. We weigh-in on Tuesdays, then post than same weight on Fridays. Why am I saying this? I'm not sure really. However, if enough people post their weights on Thursday, we will too.

"Wise One".....I was not trying to get people to post on Thursday, of course they can if they want to.....We all know it's accountability that is the glue:).....and who knows...if Thursdays weight is not good I might post on Friday:eek::D...not really...I'll fess up..... good, bad or the same:)

"Wise One".....I was not trying to get people to post on Thursday, of course they can if they want to.....We all know it's accountability that is the glue:).....and who knows...if Thursdays weight is not good I might post on Friday:eek::D...not really...I'll fess up..... good, bad or the same:)

I understood actually :eek:. Tuesday to Friday is three long days; I might rather post sooner. Cindy usually reminds me it's time anyway.

AH HA!:p

I weighed at 11:30 today, so following the Chimpmeister's suggestion, I will post right now!
I lost a pound, so I feel good going into vacation.:)
We'll be in Gulf Shores for a week, but I read yesterday that walking in thigh high water, for 50 minutes, will burn 400 calories.
I intend to come home from vacation 2 pounds thinner!:D

Woo Hoo!

I weighed at 11:30 today, so following the Chimpmeister's suggestion, I will post right now!
We'll be in Gulf Shores for a week, but I read yesterday that walking in thigh high water, for 50 minutes, will burn 400 calories.

Woo Hoo!

Great job Mary!!:)?..50 minutes walking in thigh deep water?.wear you water-wings?.one Chic-Fil-A milkshake (not that you are having those) is 900 calories?.you will turn into a prune if you walk enough to burn off two pounds and then we would have to ban you:D:p?..

Have a fabulous vacation and DO NOT worry about the weight??it?s vacation not starvation:D;)....Have a blast!!!

I hope that water's WARM! Have a great time.
I've been up and down this week for no good reason, but finally settled right back where I was last week, 127. Then I went out for lunch today. Even 10 chips with salsa will get me, so I don't want to wait for tomorrow's weight!
I usually do two weigh ins - Monday for WW and Thursday/Friday for Cooker's. Can you say OCD?

I hope that water's WARM! Have a great time.
I've been up and down this week for no good reason, but finally settled right back where I was last week, 127. Then I went out for lunch today. Even 10 chips with salsa will get me, so I don't want to wait for tomorrow's weight!
I usually do two weigh ins - Monday for WW and Thursday/Friday for Cooker's. Can you say OCD?

Staying the same is a good thing:D....Great job Laurie!!!!

Woo Hoo!
Nice going Mary! I'm not weighing this week. I'm back on steroids and had my ankle and the opposite foot injected yesterday as well. It just doesn't bode well for weight loss. It is alright though since increased mobility should burn off more calories. Have a wonderful time on vacation and play in that surf but don't get burnt.

Ouch Betty....hope your ankles are feeling better real soon.

I have gained a teeny tiny bit of weight this week (about 1-2 lbs.)...I had too many weak moments with chocolate and coca-cola (Bad Girl!) :eek:...I really need a cure for Carboholicism.....Now that I have got that out of my system I will endeavour to have a better week next week, I may even return to hydrotherapy if I feel brave :D.

It wasn't unlucky for me. I'm down 1.5 lbs from last Friday. It's the first week in months where it's been more than just a fraction of a lb. Last time I was at this wt was 1991.

Superbob is down 3.5 pounds since last Friday. One pound of it is just shedding the Memorial Day pigging out but 2.5 is real progress. Superbob is seeing numbers on the scales he hasn't seen in decades. :)

Must have been pretty careful eating and more prudent snacking. Exercise is not what Superbob wants it to be. (Leaping over tall buildings in a single bound is tough with a dysfunctional knee. :eek:)

Taking care of two Labs is some exercise, though can't do the long walks yet -- hope to again someday. Doing the PT stuff is a little exercise. And Superbob has started doing his basement x-bike again, but can only do it with no resistance b/c of knee. Down note is that knee seems to not be getting over being sore, and frozen/locked up. The PT gal is thinking Superbob ought to see his ortho sooner than mid-July.

Oh well, keep moving, Superbob.

I'm surprised at the scales.....down four from last week....in the grand scheme of things I think I am one pound less than my all time ThrowDown low.....which means I finally recovered from Amish land.....just in time for the next vacation:D

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................200
This week....................196
Weekly Change............-4
Total Loss......................37

Superbob is down 3.5 pounds since last Friday. One pound of it is just shedding the Memorial Day pigging out but 2.5 is real progress. Superbob is seeing numbers on the scales he hasn't seen in decades. :)

Superbob.

SuperBob.....rock on:D:cool::D....way to go.....the super powers have kicked in and our super hero is in fighting form!!!!!!

I'm surprised at the scales.....down four from last week....in the grand scheme of things I think I am one pound less than my all time ThrowDown low.....which means I finally recovered from Amish land.....just in time for the next vacation:D

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................200
This week....................196
Weekly Change............-4
Total Loss......................37

WOW, Cooker, that is great! Continued good progress for you, too, Jack. It is looking like a good week. Going to have to watch the celebratory pigging-out this weekend, though. :D:p

> .5

> .5

I joined this group at 170. That's 10 # lighter than when I
went into the hospital.
I gained 1 #
I lost 1#
I gained 1/2 #
and now...I've lost 1/2 #
Lets see...ummmm...that makes me...ummmmmm...

Back