TIAs (Transcient Ischemic Attack)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Braveheart

Hey Folks !!!

Sorry it's been a while since I've been online. Quite busy with work. Hope you're keeping well.

Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing the Professor of Vascular Neurology tomorrow for my 2nd opinion reference the suspected TIAs I have been suffering since Nov. 2000. I will let you know if anything interesting comes out of it.

Another bit of news: I take delivery of my CoaguChek 'S' INR system on 13th December - yippeeee:)

Finally, I've booked two airline tickets for me and my Mum to visit my friends in Houston, Tx - YAY !!

Will be there from Fri. 28th Dec - Thur. 10th Jan.
Are there any others from this forum who live in the Houston area?? Just curious. I can't wait!! I've been before and love the US very much!

Well, take care and God Bless you all,

Jonathan (West Sussex, Great Britain)

Complex CHD
Repair of Coarctation of Aorta - Jan.85
Aortic Valve & Root Replacement - Oct. 98 (mechanical).
Resection Descending Aortic Arch Aneurysm - Feb. 99
Cardiac Catheter - Jan. 2000

Jonathan

Good to hear from you. We have a few members from the Houston area. Dick V and Lisa from Katy off the top of my head. Sure they will be posting soon.

You will just love your Coaguchek. It was like removing the old ball an chain for me;)

Also, you may want to PM or email Bob Gleason. Both of you have had similar symptoms.

Take care

Braveheart!

Braveheart!

Hi there Jonathan ....I hope all goes well tomorrow and the Dr is able to give you some answers to your questions ....will be thinking about you here ...good luck ...
P.S ..really jealous about your trip ...lucky you !
Take care and let us know how you get on !
Scottie

Well, there's Jonathan. We lose you now and then but you always eventually show up. Glad to hear the good news. And that you are visiting the USA. Have a good trip to Houston. I went there this year to visit a cousin and it's an awesome city. Enjoy. God bless

Jonathan,
best of luck with the consultant on your TIA's. Maybe you will get to the bottom of it yet.

Hi Jonathan! My family and I live in Katy, a suburb of Houston. I teach, so I will be off during much of the time you are here. Hope to see you!

Jonathan in Houston

Jonathan in Houston

Jonathan, Dick Vincent has a Coaguchek S bought in the UK.
I bet he would conduct a training session if you wish and probably buy you a drink after!

Jonathan

Jonathan

Glad you are having a second opinion. Never hurts to have one. And so glad you are doing very well. Have fun and happy holidays. Keep up the cheerful outlook.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude' valve

Latest posts

Back