Second step over at last!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Hi everyone,
Surgery for the second step in my breast reconstruction was yesterday. All went well, though I am sore and had a fever earlier today that has now subsided :) I am on a more even keel now. Only two more procedures to go!

Take care,
Zazzy

Good for You Zazzy

Good for You Zazzy

ALL of our Newbies should read about you..YOU are a true inspiration..You have gone thru so much..and still keep that POSITIVE out look on Life. Bonnie

That's a great milestone, Zazzy. I'm so happy to hear there is an end coming to the long road. Hope your recovery is uneventful.

hi zazzy, girl!
so glad to see that post. as nancy said, it's so nice to feel like there;s an end in sight.
thanks for sharing that good news with us. hope you have a smooth and easy recovery.
please let us know how you're doing.
be well, sylvia

Syl

Syl

Syl and Zazzy..Don't forget our first chat session tonight at 8 p.m. Et..I'm a pecker so I will probably be left behind:D :D

Pecker?

Pecker?

Just trying to catch the eye of all our male members to come on tonight's chat line.:p :p :p :p :p Yall should see Ann's typing. I won't get a word in:p :p :p :p :p I will type..How all Yall tonight? and she will have answered and gone into tomorrows weather and I will still be sitting here:mad: :mad: :mad: Bonnie

Zazzy,
I hope your fever has come down. You are a courageous lady, and I hope your subsequent surgeries all go well. We are cheering you on!

Best wishes,
--John

Hi Zaz

Glad to hear you're done with #2.....you truly are a courageous woman!!! Hope you're feeling better and better with each passing day.

Evelyn

Ev

Ev

Where were you last night for our 1st. weekly chat night. It was fun..Even Billy got out of bed at 2 a.m...I had a hard time getting a word in..:D By the time I pecked and entered they were talking about something else..I just went to bathroom and they never missed me:mad: :mad: Some came in with fake ID's so we had to guess who they were...:p Fun, we will do it again next Sunday night at 8 p.m.

Zazzy I tried to wish you well on chat last night, but you got off before my message posted. .....And Bonnie thinks she's slow!

I'm so happy for you and I hope all continues to go well. Come around more often. We miss ya! ;)

Latest posts

Back