Ross today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Hi,

They did the tracheotomy, and he is being fed through the tube in his nose now instead. He has a rash all over his back as a reaction from one of the antibiotics they gave him, so they put him on Benadryl for that. Other than that, Ross is still sedated and because he isn't so restless and fighting, his breathing looks better. Ttyl.

Steve

Thanks Steve for letting us know. Did you read Hank's information about the trache tube in the Monday 7/29 thread? I found hope there that maybe this will make your dad more comfortable and be the turning point toward better things.

Last edited:
Better news

Better news

Thanks Steve, I'm like Jennifer..I feel like this is the turning for the better for your Dad..:) I hope by the end of the week he may even be in a private room and awake to know you all. Bonnie

Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve

Thanks for the update Steve ..we are all concerned about your Dad and I'm glad to see that he is a little more comfortable ...I'm holding you all in prayer ...best wishes
Scottie

Dear Steve:

Thank you for posting the most recent info on your Dad. We all continue to pray for him, and wish him a speedy recovery. This must be quite the burden on your family......concern and worry over his recovery. We are all pulling for all of you!

Marybeth

I too, am thinking about Ross everyday.

Sounds like he is mending, albeit slowly. If Ross remembers anything, I bet he will have some wild stories to tell us. (I don't think I'll ever forget my ICU stay, what little I remember of it, anyway.) So sorry his stay is so long.

God bless you Steve for keeping us here at vr.com up to date.

Regards,

Last edited:
Steve - Thanks for the update. I check this site more often, just to keep track of Ross' progress. I am still praying for him each day. I hope he gets over the hump real soon.

Ross

Ross

I find myself checking this site several times a day to see any updates about your father's progress. Thanks for the updates

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Me too, Steve.

I don't always comment, but I check in often to see what you've posted about your Dad. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Rain

HI STEVE AND ALL....

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, WE'RE STILL PRAYING!!!!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATES.

TYCE AND EV

Latest posts

Back