Hearttransplant update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jessica_B.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the support and prayers that were offered when I came by here and said that I had received a very bleak diagnosis of fast progressive dilated cardiomyopathy and would leave the site...

Thought I´d drop by and let you all know that I´ve been on the waitinglist for a transplant, listed with high priority, for little over a week now. I carry a little beeper around with me at all times and I wake up every night from nightmares that I´ve lost it :)

I´m holding up. My EF has finally stopped falling but my body is not in a very good condition. When your heart is failing the rest of you do too.

Anyway, I´m hoping for a soon-to-be transplant.
I will be sure to drop by afterwards and tell you!

All my best,

/Jessica

And I am praying that you get it. I think of you often. Thank you for taking your time when you feel ill, to let us know what is happening with you. We care. Love - God bless

Hi Jessica - I want to wish you the best of luck. When I had my valves replaced, one of my roomates had his heart transplant three weeks earlier. He looked really good and was age 70+. He said that he got his donor heart just in time. He also mentioned that his blood type was favorable. I will be out here praying for you.

Hi Jessica-

I want to wish you all good luck with your heart transplant, which sounds like it will be soon. It's great that something can be done for your situation.

We'll all be waiting to hear your story about the surgery.

Dear Jessica,

Many good wishes are coming your way, and I hope that all goes well with your heart transplant. All your heart buddies on this forum will be saying a prayer for you, and when you get back please let us know how you are. If possible have a family member let us know how things went and how you are coping.

Hugs,

Christina
Aortic Stenosis
AVR 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
St.Jude's mechanical
Coumadin

Faith

Faith

Jessica
So many people here with warm wishes and prayers, and mine are in there too. You are a very courageous young lady and I admire you. I do hope someone will update us here, as you progress. My prayers are with you daily.
mindy

Latest posts

Back