chat room

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marcia Al-Khalil

I am trying to figure how to get into the chat room here. Not having any luck. Just a blank screen. Any ideas?

Re: chatroom

Re: chatroom

Hi Marcia,

Welcome, and we'd love to have you join us for chat. We chat every Sunday at 4PM EST, 6PM EST and again 8PM EST. I have no idea what time that would be in your corner of the world. Are you in the same time zone as Iraq? That would make it difficult as you'd be sleeping.
Here goes: Go to the main page: www.valvereplacement.com. Click on 'chat' and another window will open and you must click on 'chat' again. After that the applet should work. It should not take that long. After you get there you should replace 'guest' with your own name and press 'enter'. Than at the bottom of the page you can type your messages. Press 'enter' to post.
If this doesn't work for you, there must be something wrong. We do encounter screen freezing at times, and when that happens I just start over from the beginning.

Hope to 'see' you this afternoon.

Back