Big Night Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Hey Ross glad your'e back online.
Big night tonight for us and a big weekend as well.
Go Buckeyes and go Browns!!:D :D

Hi Rich

Hi Rich

John and I will pull for your Buckeyes tonight. Who are they playing. #1 #2..Pull for your Browns if you pull for my Falcons against Green Bay..Any Wisconsin members I can rag?:p Bonnie

Hey Bonnie that's a deal.
#2 Buckeyes are playing #1 Miami for the national championship tonight.
Realistically Ohio State doesn't have much of a chance but I will keep my hopes up.
We will be rooting for those Falcons this weekend.
It must be nice down in Atlanta.
Our nephew and his family moved there from Ohio(they lived in Ross's home town) a few years ago and he says they will never leave there, that's how much they like it.:D

go buckeyes. my mom-in-law roots for miami. i don't want them to win period.
now on saturday we all must start are favorite chant
J E T S
JETS, JETS, JETS

sorry granbonny i don't see M. Vick and company beating the Packers in Lambeau field.

Go Browns, they are my team in the AFC. I'll stick with my Bears otherwise. That being said, I have no problem pulling for the Falcons. Anything to do away with the Packers. I don't need to hear any cheeseheads this year.

Go Falcons

Go Falcons

The Falcons trainng camp is about an hour from me..They had a big send off today. Did yall know that Coach Dan Reeves had open-heart surgery about 2 years ago..same hospital as me..He does a lot of T.V. ads for heart care..Like take time and smell the Roses..Super Guy.

I really want to see the Browns get into the final slot. When Modell took them out of town is when I had my first surgery and I think it's time that we make some sort of a comeback. It's been very disappointing for far too long. Ohio State-I'm sorry to say, but I don't follow college football at all. Maybe this will be the year for both teams? :)

Go Bucks! (even though they don't have a prayer)

Some how I am thinking the J E T S might crash under the COLTS. But, then the Colts have a history of choking. I kind of hope they lose and then they can go to LA.
The only real football is soccer anyway.

Ann

Ann

Yall still got more swamp Indians playing another game? Oh,,Tampa Buc's..:D

Back