Well, Ole' Harrybaby's off to the hospital....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, this is terrible. You must be in awful pain. This is what my brother had in Feb and nobody knew he had any stones. He was in pain but couldn't voice his complaints properly to the right people. He still has a stent in there. They lasered his two huge stones but he still has smaller ones. I hope you get this over with soon. Bless you, Harry. I am so sorry.

Oh Harry..........

I am so sorry you have to go through this. You have so much on your plate. And, to think for the most part, you go it on your own.

God bless you.

Marybeth

I am sorry that the medical profession treated you so badly. I hope you are feeling better soon and know that we all care about you.

Man, that's the pits Harry. Sorry you have to go to one of the "I Don't Care About You" hospitals. Maybe, just maybe, even our not recommendable hospital could do better than that. But, on second thought, I'm not placing a bet. I hope your pain level lessens SOMEHOW and you get relief soon.

Wise

So did they not give you any Rx for pain? If the pain is not managable, head to the ER and make them give you something for it.

Yes, Karlynn, they did give me something for the pain.

Yes, Karlynn, they did give me something for the pain.

I am taking Oxycodone for the pain and Cipro to keep from getting another UTI. I am just soooooo frustrated with the medical field here in NH. I have been told that the medical practice is alot better out west....too bad I couldn't move out west and see for myself:(

I am just soooooooo sick and tired of being chronically ill....They say that God doesn't give a person any more than they can handle....but just how much more do they think I can handle...???:confused: :( :D :confused: I hope no one here has to deal with these stones, as they REALLY REALLY HURT, and I hope that if they do, they get better treatement than I have had. Again, Sorry For Venting...Harrybaby:D :eek: :D

hensylee said:
Harry, this is terrible. You must be in awful pain. This is what my brother had in Feb and nobody knew he had any stones. He was in pain but couldn't voice his complaints properly to the right people. He still has a stent in there. They lasered his two huge stones but he still has smaller ones. I hope you get this over with soon. Bless you, Harry. I am so sorry.

Hensy,
I pray to god that your brother gets his taken care of...I wouldn't wish this pain on the devil himself......I have also noticed that when I have this kind of illness, that it effects my depression and I actually get so frustrated that I want to cry. I pray that your brother gets his stones taken care off ASAP and that he feels better soon, as I certainly do know that HE DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE MEDICAL PROBLEMS. My prayers and blessings are with you and your brother as always Hensy....Harrybaby:D

Harrybaby666 said:
I am just soooooooo sick and tired of being chronically ill....They say that God doesn't give a person any more than they can handle....but just how much more do they think I can handle...???:confused: :( :D :confused:
Oh tell me about it! People ask me how I stay so upbeat. Well it's not upbeat, it's beat down. Some days, it's a chore just to try to be cheery let alone feel well. Then to top it all off, people think they know what your experiencing, but still haven't a clue. They still compare tonsillectomies to OHS's. In other words, they cannot compare anything to it, but yet they try.

Harry, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this. I think if they told me that I'd just have to deal with the pain, I'd probably lose it and pull a "disgruntled postal worker" solution, if you know what I mean.:mad: Feel better soon! LINDA

Latest posts

Back