Wednesday results

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA Pigg

Well, today I was at 2.3!! :D Yeah!! She said the heart doctor wants me take the Lovenox until I am 2.5, so i will probably have to stick myself again tonight, wha wha, John is at an auction again :(
I go back tomorrow, they wanted me Friday but I see the surgeon so I go tomorrow and I am to take the 4mg again tonight! Hopefully this is going to be me in range soon!!!!!!!!

Well, today I was at 2.3!! :D Yeah!! She said the heart doctor wants me take the Lovenox until I am 2.5, so i will probably have to stick myself again tonight, wha wha, John is at an auction again :(
I go back tomorrow, they wanted me Friday but I see the surgeon so I go tomorrow and I am to take the 4mg again tonight! Hopefully this is going to be me in range soon!!!!!!!!

Other than the inconvenience of Daily Testing, it looks like things are going WELL for you Carole. Sticking with 4 mg is a GOOD idea. That way, you will finally have a History with a Single Fixed Dose from which *small* adjustments can be made to 'ease' you into your desired range IF the 4's don't get you there. Since you are still increasing *slowly*, I would stick with the 4's for a few more days to see where it settles out, then think about adjustments.
In retrospect, your Coumadin Clinic Nurse's plan was SAFE and seems to be working out OK. Maybe she isn't all bad after all, and I'll bet she learned a thing or two from this experience :=)

'AL Capshaw'

Latest posts

Back