we need help

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karlynn:

Thanks for dueling with these people

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerndoc;6268019
So take your own advice and go elsewhere.

I'm crying uncle. I give up. This is simply not worth my time. Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.

--------------------------

That's great! And what's wrong in this doctor's eyes with running in the Special Olympics?
Has very little empathy for not just people on anticoagulation therapy but also those with a variety of physical/mental handicaps.
Like my cousin's son. Who has participated in the Special Olympics. And who was born with MVP and who could very well need a valve job someday.
This doctor's attitude shows very little compassion or concern for others. I was certainly naive to assume that doctors got into the medical profession to HELP humankind.
(And now you can return to your normal program.) :D

gosh, every time I have been away, I come back and somebody's done raised a ruckus!

We will stand right behind you Ross while you splain to the Big Boss.

However the other night he said you do all but 2% of the work and he checks in - . If it turns out you're on your own we will get right there behind you!

france

france

Karlynn,
Not to by nosy, but did you go to France to be healed. I hear so much about Lourdes from my aunt. Would love to go there if we could.
alpha 1

alpha 1 said:
Karlynn,
Not to by nosy, but did you go to France to be healed. I hear so much about Lourdes from my aunt. Would love to go there if we could.
alpha 1

My daughter is teaching there this school year, so I went to see her. But the trip was very healing in many ways.:)

I bet my mod can beat up their mod.I have my warpaint on on.

Ross..I can round up a couple of pick up trucks, two or three hound dogs and some bored good old boys..just say the word.:)

Latest posts

Back