Waiting... and excited!

• Thread starter MyBloodRunnethOrange
  • Start date
Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

I think I can honestly say I've never seen "and excited!" in a post about pending OHS!!!!!:eek: :p :D :rolleyes: Don't even recall too many "looking forward to it" comments either.:D Now "lets just get it over with" has come up a time or two.:D

Sounds like you've got a plan. Hope you can get them to see it your way.

Welcome and,

May God Bless,

Danny :)

gadgetman said:
Chris,

I think I can honestly say I've never seen "and excited!" in a post about pending OHS!!!!!:eek: :p :D :rolleyes: Don't even recall too many "looking forward to it" comments either.:D Now "lets just get it over with" has come up a time or two.:D

Sounds like you've got a plan. Hope you can get them to see it your way.

Welcome and,

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Hi Danny, and thanks for the welcome. Maybe I should rephrase my heading? LOL

I am excited to get it over with. That might be a better description. :)

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm waiting to hear my doctors decision any time now. I'll post the outcome as soon as I know something.

Chris

Flying to Cleveland Today... Oh boy!

Flying to Cleveland Today... Oh boy!

Hello again everyone! I just wanted to touch base and update all you kind folks that have responded so nicely to my previous posts here... even though I'm a NEWB. :D

My beautiful wife and wonderful mother are flying with me to Cleveland today as I prepare for my surgery at the CCF on May 3rd. We are staying at the newly renovated Guest House right across the street from the CCF, so that should be nice and convenient.

I have a cardiac cath scheduled for Monday, April 30th and then the Holter monitor and pre-op registration on Tuesday. I will be meeting again with Dr. Svensson then, so please wish me luck as I discuss my desire to use the On-X valve instead of the St. Jude he is planning on using. I would be his first On-X recipient, and the kind folks who manufacture the On-X have graciously agreed to be present at my surgery to assist Dr. Svensson in any way neccesary should he so desire. I am praying that he will agree to use the On-X if he decides a repair is not feasible. I know that he is the best surgeon for ME and my situation, so I am very hopeful that our meeting goes well.

Anyway, wish me luck please and keep me in your prayers. I'll update my situation here after my meeting Tuesday. After that, my wife Kathy will be updating everyone of my status immediately after my surgery.

Thanks again for all of your support and all the great info, and God bless all of you. Hope everyone has a great day! Stay positive! :D

Chris

Safe travels, Chris and best wishes. We will look forward to your update and have you in our prayers for an easy climb over the mountain and an uneventful recovery.

Chris,

Best wishes for safe travels ... and GOOD LUCK on your upcoming "events" ;).

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Belated welcome and hoping all goes well. Take care and post again.

Back