Waited 8 years to write - "I'm HOME!"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Home!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news. You are quite an inspiration. I am just so happy for you. Please continue to take good care of yourself, do all the sleeping/eating/(slow and steady)walking/and incentive spirometer you can.
Congratulations,
Katie

What an eloquent and moving "i'm home" post! I hope your recovery continues smoothly. It sounds as if you are in good hands even if you do encounter a bump in the road.

Hi Barbara ~ Just wanted to join the others in saying "WELCOME HOME". I'm so happy for you that you had a successful surgery and came home so quick. Best wishes and prayers for a continued easy recovery!!!

whats this "STUFF"

whats this "STUFF"

ROSS, Whats this "GIRLIE MEN" stuff? Do you have a mouse in your pocket homeboy? I was "MISTY" because of allergies, er um , no it was my contacts, um, I mean I sprayed pepper spray on myself!:eek: Yes thats it! :confused:
Thats my story and I"m st-t-t-i-i-k-k-k-in w-w-w-i-th-th it-t-t!!!!:cool::cool:

Bbara...YES WELCOME HOME!!!! I will be following in your foot steps very shortly, I meet with Shekar Fri at 7:30 am then I am in the waiting room...but a much shorter wait than you. Thanks for your note I will be in touch!!! I cried as I read i it was sooooo reassuring to me -)

Congratulations on making it home! It's a wonderful feeling after waiting so long. I hope your recovery goes well and smoothly!

ROSS, Whats this "GIRLIE MEN" stuff? Do you have a mouse in your pocket homeboy? I was "MISTY" because of allergies, er um , no it was my contacts, um, I mean I sprayed pepper spray on myself!:eek: Yes thats it! :confused:
Thats my story and I"m st-t-t-i-i-k-k-k-in w-w-w-i-th-th it-t-t!!!!:cool::cool:

How many times I got to tell you to point the nozzle of the pepper spray AWAY from you? And don't be spraying that crap into the wind either! :rolleyes::D

Welcome Home and Thank You for such a wonderful post.
Although a few days late let me say that I am very happy to hear that everything went so well for you and I hope that you have continued good news as you recover fully. Blessings to you! :)

And thank you for the encouragement that you survived 8 years in the "waiting room". This week was my 4 year anniversary of my world turning inside out with my MR diagnosis and although it was frightening at first now it is getting frustrating to be stuck here in the "waiting room". It was good to read that I'm not the only one who has these crazy feelings of wanting to volunteer for OHS sooner rather than later. ;)

I especially want to thank you for describing your experience at BWH. I was there today for a GI consult and actually stood on the "bridge" leading to the new cardiac center. I've been watching it being built and hoped that it would be done in time if I needed it but alas that time has not come yet. It was quite a feeling for me.

Sorry to ramble on your post. Lots of good wishes coming your way!
Take Care of yourself!

Latest posts

Back