Three days to sugery...thanks for the support...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosebud54

I have to be at the hospital 5 Apr at 0445. This is my last weekend before surgery but I'm still sleeping ok. I know it sound funny, but I'm excited to get it over with!!!!

God Bless all of you and thanks for your support.

Carol

See you on the other side of the mountain. I'm scheduled the day after. Don't you feel do much more prepared & as at ease as you can be?
Godspeed, may the flying fingers of the surgeons get you in & out in record time!!!!
Daiva

Hi Daiva,

I am at ease, ready to get it over with and looking forward to a speedy recover. God Bless you and your surgeon. Talk to you in a few weeks.

Carol

Life is full of surprises, in and out and move on. Week 5 today for me, chest is finally starting to feel stronger.
May the Gods be kind, will be thinking about you and will say a prayer!

Carol.....I am praying for you but you are in God's hands and He will take care of you and guide your surgeon's hands so there is nothing to worry about. Looking forward to reading your recovery...I will be following you and Daiva on the 20th of this month. God bless you both.

Jeri

Im so glad you have got yourself in a relaxed, optimistic mood. I wish everyone could do this. There is every reason to be optimistic and happy to get these things fixed. I look forwad to hearing from you after surgery.

Carol,

Wishing you lightning surgery and even faster recovery. You are lucky to finally be able to "do something" about it.....

Please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it...

Jacqui

Carol and Daiva
Sending positive thoughts and well wishes your way, for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!!! May God's angels watch over you both....See you on the other side of the mountain soon.
Renee
Go Team 2011 !!!!!

You go!

Look fwd to a good experience. The medical staff are well trained and will take great care of you. When the pain kicks in hit the buzzer, they do not want you in pain. I had two different pain killers alternated every 2 hours in the step down ward. As for Cardiac ICU ENJOY, you won't feel a bloody thing! Knowing this I wish you a pleasant sleep.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers on Tuesday for an uneventful and successful surgery! Keep up that positive and inspiring attitude! That's so important!

Will be waiting to hear how it went for you!
Godspeed!

Carol - Have a smooth, safe, rapid trip to the other side of the mountain. We're all here watching for your post-surgery updates and sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

See you on the other side!

Latest posts

Back