They're Here!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StretchL

Miami, FL. I'm not really sure what country this
UPS just stopped by and I now have not one, not two, not three... but FIVE DVDs of images from my surgery. Along with a nice, big print, suitable for framing, of my very own heart. :)

I'm going to get to editing them pronto, and will put up a web gallery as soon as possible.

Question: There's a PRE-SURGERY forum, and a POST-SURGERY forum... what about a DURING-SURGERY forum? :eek:

Are we gonna need 3D glasses to view them?!:D And are you modestly attired?:eek:

Karlynn said:
And are you modestly attired?:eek:

LOL! Karlynn, I was just going through the first batch and there are a couple in there that definitely aren't ready for prime time! Anatomically correct, yes... something most anyone else would want to see, no! :)

Everything I post will be at worst PG rated...

...unless the ladies send me a private message, and request more, of course. ;)

StretchL said:
...unless the ladies send me a private message, and request more, of course. ;)

Could make a great fundraising calendar!!!!:D Hugh Hefner has his Girls Nextdoor. We can have Stretch on a Table!

Hey - most of us have spent time on surgical floors walking the halls. There is little I haven't seen from merely glancing into rooms. :eek: ;) :eek:

How about PG-13?;) :D ;)

I too will be waiting eagerly to view the piccies...

I'm with you Sue...forgot about that bit until I remembered the catheter!..LOL.

Dude,

Did chad just hold the shutter down!!!!???? 5 DVDs - what's that a thousand pics or better?

StretchL said:
Question: There's a PRE-SURGERY forum, and a POST-SURGERY forum... what about a DURING-SURGERY forum? :eek:

ONLY IF THEY CAN POST DURING SURGERY:eek: :eek: !!!!!

OK, here comes the guy with that mask. He's putting it over my mouth. They are saying something about putting down the lapt......../.,m/.,m.a,mf.,md.f,mafmlklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:p :rolleyes: :D

When are the pictures showing up on E-Bay??????

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Latest posts

Back