Texas heart stem cell trial

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope this goes somewhere. They are also doing trials to help heal scare tissue in the heart.

I have a sister in congestive heart failure and to sick for other treatments I am going to talk to her about this.

Let's hope this goes somewhere. They are also doing trials to help heal scare tissue in the heart.

Wow, this caught my attention immediately TBone as scar tissue is my dragon at the moment! Where did you read or hear that they are conducting trials on this?

Also, what do they mean by ?Peripheral Vascular Disease, do you know?

Norma
Perhaps Tbone will comeback with a specific web site on the scar tissue. It might not hurt to go to the one in TX and email them with your concerns and see if you might fit in.

Norma
Perhaps Tbone will comeback with a specific web site on the scar tissue. It might not hurt to go to the one in TX and email them with your concerns and see if you might fit in.

Well, since I'll be there on the 18th John, I will just bring this up while I'm there!

Thank you!
:)

This was in the news, or on 20/20 or something like that. They were talking about the research going on for the future uses of stem cell research. As I recall this study was going on up at the cleveland clinic. I have not heard anything about this recently.

I'm sorry it didn't see the questions & requests that you left for me here earlier. Please send me a private message in the future to notify me if I do not answer right away.

Thank you! I will investigate this very well for I am to decide if I want surgery in the near future, and I also have alot of scarring.

Latest posts

Back