Surgery June 23rd....very mad

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jody,
I am sorry you have to go through all this pain and suffering and uncertainty. I'll keep you in prayer. I know things will work out - as they always seem to. By the way, I have a carbomedics valve and it's fine. I am happy with it and I listen to it all he time (little loud) but I know it's there working. Best of luck with the surgery and I hope all goes very well for you! We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best outcome.

Barb

Hi Jody,

I've been following your 'journey' for a while now and always look out for your posts. I was so sad to read this one though...it's just not fair. After reading Janet's posts though, it seems that you will be in the most gifted of hands with Dr. Bove. Rant and rave and cry all you need then turn that anger & sadness into proactiveness...ring up Catherine Burnett (thanks Al!) and work towards your goal...I know you'll get there.

Holding you in prayer,

Hugs,
Yolanda

Jody, you probably already gather that you have a lot of support here on this forum. Go ahead and vent all you want. There will be someone here to listen at about any hour of any day. I wish you well with this coming surgery and will also remember you in prayer. God bless you and bring you safely through this surgery.

AL Capshaw RULES

AL Capshaw RULES

Well, the last two days have been very eventful. Thanks to my new buddy AL I will be getting my ON-X valve and a rep from the company will be there during my surgery!!! Here is a copy of the email I just received from the ON_X rep today:

Dear Jodie:

Thank you for your telephone call. We wanted to give you a little further information about the On-X valve. If you have not been to the website, www.heartvalvechoice.com , there is complete information about On-X and compared to other valves.

We were contacted by Dr. Bove about your case and our representative, Doug Whitacre, will be there with the On-X valves for your surgery next Monday morning. In the meantime, I will contact Dr. Bove's office and send some educational materials to him. In addition, Doug will be speaking with him.

We hope that is enough assurrance for you so that you can relax somewhat before your surgery--you have certainly been through a rough time lately. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

Please call me on my cell phone at anytime if you have questions. If you do not contact us before your surgery, we hope you contact us as soon as you are feeling better after your surgery on Monday.

Best regards,

Catheran Burnett RN BSN
Manager, Clinical Projects and Education

I am sooooo relieved!! AL really went out of his way for me and I sent him an email to tell him so. Everyone in this group is so kind and helpful I just can't imagine going through this without all of you. Thanks everyone!

Jody, That's wonderful!!! I can feel the relief jumping off the written page. VERY good news!

Please allow me to send along thanks to Al for his assistance. It has made a huge difference for you and your VR family has to be happy about that.

Jody, that's wonderful news and you will be in our prayers and thoughts on Monday.

Latest posts

Back