Still in the hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrea said:
Probably going home tomorrow. I just wanted to let you guys know about something they used for the first time in this hospital on me. Its called a 'q ball' or q pack. Its like a miricle! Heres the site on it.

http://www.askyoursurgeon.com/onqsolution.php

I have to be short as I am on the nurses pc but wantes to let you guys take a peak in case you hadnt heard of it yet. This surgery was totally different than the last one! Hell I dont need any special bras or button in the front shirts this time! I could have washed my own hair twhile I was in SICU if they had let me. This thing is going to change valve surgeries alot! As someone who has had one with and one without I could notice the huge change! Sorry if ya'll know about them already. I'll post more info when I get home (probably tomorrow)

THANKS A LOT!!! this one is going into my "Ask the Surgeon" spiral notebook. This sounds like it is up my alley. I usually don't like to take pain meds, it makes me feel like I am masking a problem and I hurt for a reason. This could be a good alternative, if the only soreness is at the breast bone and incision...

Back