Staying the Course -- 10-19-2015

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob;n859779 said:
Appreciate all the good comments we had this week. Sorry to have left others hanging out there as last posters.

I have been in prep school -- well, not your traditional type. Colonoscopy Prep. Actually just started it today. Soft diet today, liquid diet tomorrow including the awful jug of stuff you have to drink, then procedure Tuesday.

Okay, go ahead -- I know I will be the butt of many jokes. :Face-Raspberry:

Bummer.......Hope that you get through all the prep and the scope without too much trouble. Best wishes !

honeybunny;n859833 said:
Sad news. our dogs got out of the yard last night when a gate fell due to the high winds and the little one was killed crossing a busy street. No idea why the big one didn't get hit too but she came home. Frustrating thing is that I ordered a new gate over a month ago before my surgery but Lowes delayed installation for various reasons. It was supposed to be installed Saturday but they postponed again because of the rain we were supposed to get f on the hurricane. I didn't realize the gate had fallen and let them in the backyard to do their business. We are heartbroken. RIP Ark.

Oh no....a very heartbreaking accident. RIP little pup.

honeybunny;n859833 said:
Sad news. our dogs got out of the yard last night when a gate fell due to the high winds and the little one was killed crossing a busy street. No idea why the big one didn't get hit too but she came home. Frustrating thing is that I ordered a new gate over a month ago before my surgery but Lowes delayed installation for various reasons. It was supposed to be installed Saturday but they postponed again because of the rain we were supposed to get f on the hurricane. I didn't realize the gate had fallen and let them in the backyard to do their business. We are heartbroken. RIP Ark.
So sorry to hear your sad news {{{hugs}}}

Hello friends 😊 hurray to everyone doing and feeling great ! Eating right and staying motivated. I on the other hand could not be more frustrated. . 😕 l have completely blown my healthly choices literally and as a result gained back every single kg back that l had lost which was a good couple and then some ... wth !!?? This self defeating behavior has got to stopped. Milk shakes .. really !! I'm lactose intolerant for heaven sakes what am l thinking x 3 ughhhhhh ! On a brighter note l am excited about cardiac rehab hoping this will be the motivation l need. And so l am not ready to give up quite yet. Have a great week everyone and honeybunny. . Xx 😘 and to all who continue to encourage and be the voice of reason. Thank you. !!

Latest posts

Back