Staying the Course -- 08--21--17

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far so good for me and my loved ones. The flooding is horrendous and within a few miles of where I live. My city (Friendswood) had water rescues and a shelter set up. my street is fine though. I even still have power.

My office ice will be closed tomorrow. I wasn't going to drive in anyway because of the flooding in Houston.

Right now im feeling blessed but crying for those whose homes flooded. They rescued folks but had to leave then on high ground only; no idea how these poor people would get to a shelter. Heartbreaking. And Harvey will be back by Tuesday to dump another 17 inches. Hoping I continue to stay dry.

Thanks for your prayers and best wishes xxxxxooooo

honeybunny;n878584 said:
So far so good for me and my loved ones. The flooding is horrendous and within a few miles of where I live. My city (Friendswood) had water rescues and a shelter set up. my street is fine though. I even still have power.

My office ice will be closed tomorrow. I wasn't going to drive in anyway because of the flooding in Houston.

Right now im feeling blessed but crying for those whose homes flooded. They rescued folks but had to leave then on high ground only; no idea how these poor people would get to a shelter. Heartbreaking. And Harvey will be back by Tuesday to dump another 17 inches. Hoping I continue to stay dry.

Thanks for your prayers and best wishes xxxxxooooo

So relieved to hear that you and your loved ones are doing okay. The whole situation is indeed horrendous -- seems somewhat like the tropical firehose we had off the Atlantic a few years ago -- only far, far worse. Hard to fathom. ContinuIng to pray for you and yours, HB, and for all who have been and are being affected. Now, we have a tropical warning here -- but probably will get only a few breezes and thunderstorms, and 6 inches of rain possibly -- minuscule compared to Harvey. Take care!

Latest posts

Back