Staying the Course -- 08--15--2016

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Staying a very hot course right now -- wow! Well, of course it is August. Looking back at previous Augusts, I was whining about the hot weather then, too. The older I get, the less I am a fan of July/August weather.

Ellie and I managed to make our dawgwalk this morning, though I got started late and it was 100F when we got going. WooWEE, I felt queasy. Hydrated and was okay. Have to watch it, though. Y'all be careful, too!

Going for surgery on my other eye mid-week. If it goes as well as the first one, I might be able to use NON-prescription sunglasses on these torrid days. And maybe just reading glasses otherwise. That would be amazing. Worn glasses since the third grade.

Loved a walk we took last Friday when a gentle mist was falling the whole time. Would love to have more of that. Heck, a torrent would be fine, too.

Hope all are well. Loved hearing from Cooker last week -- if other old friends are hanging around, don't be shy, jump right in. For that matter, newcomers are most welcome, too. We are folks just staying the course, keep track of our fitness quests and weight, reporting on it sometimes...chatting about whatever life brings along.

Cheers,

Superbob

Latest posts

Back