St. Jude Patient Registration Card

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Stephens

I've seen a number of queries on the site lately about the patient registration cards that St. Jude sends out a few weeks after surgery. I've scanned the front and back of mine so you can be on the lookout for yours in your snail mail:

file0003.gif

file0004.gif

It's kind of silly, but I can post the envelope that it came in if anyone really wants to know.

USA only..........?

USA only..........?

Myrtle, my late wife had her mitral valve replaced in April, 1998.

So far she has not received a card. She died 10 weeks after surgery. How long after surgery did you receive your card Johnny?

Maybe the cards are only for citizens of USA.

Hello Billy - - as I recall it was about 4 weeks or so after surgery. I don't know if it's USA - only or not. I also have corresponded with them via email (about getting a "demo" valve) from an address I got on their site..I can dig up the email address and let you know.

Be careful of sharing your card LOL

Be careful of sharing your card LOL

Heard on news today a hacker had broken in and got thousands of Visa and Mastercard numbers. But they say, not to worry:eek: :eek: Yeah, and what trouble for us to have to prove..I didn't buy that:D :D Bonnie

Oh, by the way

Oh, by the way

Hubby is soooomad. Went to Friedman's Jewelry store to buy me a diamond Heart pendant for Valentine's ..Put it on HIS American Express card. (Didn't want me to find out how much:D )NOW, he is so mad because he told me they made him put his fingerprint on the bill. Said it was for his protection. Feels like an idiot now...Said NEVER again. He's been a member since 1959. He even paid for daughter's wedding on it..Always pay it off the same month he receives the bill....Bonnie

Granbonny

Granbonny

You hubby should have been glad to have the finger print done. There is so much identity theft these days. When it happens, the innocent person has to jump through ropes to prove who they really are by fingerprint. Even at banks are going back to fingerprint for check cashing. So tell hubby to feel lucky to have his identity protected. I can't tell you how many people use other people's information all the time when driving cars. I enter tickets, moving and parking for the city I line in. I used to recieve calls all the time about people who did not get a moving ticket but recieved the notice from us. There are family relations, friends and srangers that can steal identity by knowing your SS#, address and date of birth. So be careful with what you do tell people, including family memebers. As far as the St. Jude card, I am sure no one can use unless they can access your personal inforamtion. Everyone, hang on to your credit cards and always know where your identification is at all times.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Latest posts

Back