Some more news!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Ohiosweetheart16

Heya all..I've just got some more news on my daughter. They said that it could be either her heart, or her brain. They said it could be a bleeding issue in her brain. On Monday they're going to do an MRI to find out some more info. Thank you all for your support.:)

Good luck on Monday...

I just had a brain-scan myself and it was pretty easy!

Hope they get to the bottom of her problems soon...at least they seem to be listening to you now and looking for the causeof her troubles.

You have my utmost prayers Ohio.....

You have my utmost prayers Ohio.....

Ohiosweetheart16 said:
Heya all..I've just got some more news on my daughter. They said that it could be either her heart, or her brain. They said it could be a bleeding issue in her brain. On Monday they're going to do an MRI to find out some more info. Thank you all for your support.:)

I know your worried about your daughter, but please know that I, along with everyone else, are really praying hard that it's neither, but if there is something going on, that she will be healed quickly and back to her old self as fast as possible....Harrybaby:D :D :D

Good!

Good!

I'm so excited. I am so happy your daughter is finally getting the attention she needs. I sure hope everything goes well. I'll keep praying for your both.

Lots of good thouhts and prayers here for you and your daughter.

I am glad that you are working closely with your daughter's symptoms and now have doctors working for you, too. Please let us know how things go. You are both in my thoughts. Best wishes.

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back