Snoopy's Scar

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to be coming along nicely. Take it easy now & let it finish healing. Good luck & God Bless

Great scar. Awesome kitchen.

I like the huge smile the best!!! Good work!! Congratulations!

Marguerite

What a nice smile. Bet is is great having it over with. Waiting is a drain or the life style.

I think this may be my favorite so far... That scar looks quite familiar??? Great smile, love the measuring tape, and as the girls have said ,the kitchen! Brian

It seems to be coming along nicely. Take it easy now & let it finish healing. Good luck & God Bless

Thanks Tbone. It is going pretty smooth, but I will heed your advice and let things take their course without pushing too much.

Randy

Nice picture......I like the addition of a measuring tape...:)

Thanks Bina. The tape was really more out of my curiosity than anything else. I had read several different places and the Doc had told about how long it would be, so I just wanted to check it out.

Randy

Great scar. Awesome kitchen.

I like the huge smile the best!!! Good work!! Congratulations!

Marguerite

Marguerite,

Thanks. I have tried my best to carry that smile throughout this process in the hope that it might help make things a little easier to deal with and give some measure of assurance and confidence to my family, friends, and the hospital staff that things were and are going well. I think it has worked.

Randy

What a nice smile. Bet is is great having it over with. Waiting is a drain or the life style.

Thanks. You are absolutely right - it is great having it behind me and waiting IS a drain. And now I just got released today to rehab so that should start this coming week. Steady progress, slow but sure.

Randy

I think this may be my favorite so far... That scar looks quite familiar??? Great smile, love the measuring tape, and as the girls have said ,the kitchen! Brian

Thanks Brian. I bet it does look familiar. My wife says thanks for your and everyone else's compliments on her kitchen.

Randy

Latest posts

Back