Slow in here today.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went to bed last night..We had a beautiful 5 in snowfall. Expecting to wake and see it again..but instead, raining..washing it all away.:mad: On top of that, internet service out until 10 a.m..:eek: ..so..I just ate, instead//Bacon/Eggs for breakfast...there goes my weigh-in for tomorrow.:p Bonnie

Bina said:
Now where is Bubba when we need him:confused: :D

Did somebody call me???? :D :p :p

I've been busier than a one arm paper hanger this hyar week. Shet mah mouth!

Been a go'n ta class on a computer program we use hyar at wawk. Thet old sayin' about "cain't larn an old Dawg noo tricks" is jest about holdin' true. By Friday, th' li'l bit of hair ah had lef' will be gone. :eek: :rolleyes:

Bubba :)

DebbyA said:
Late Afternoon: Periods of rain and snow. High near 34. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of rain or freezing rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 32. North wind between 3 and 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.

When we lived in DC (actually in Southern Maryland) we hated them storms out of the South. They would start out with a dusting, then revise to 3 to 5 inches and by time it was all over the DC area would come to a grinding stop. :eek: :eek:

At least if they call off work on Friday y'all will get a real long week-end. Don't miss it one bit. :D :D :D :p

May God Bless,

Danny :)

As for the weather...............
its - 23c about -8F
with wind chill its feels like -30c or -22F

but, hubby came home tonight (he works out of town), not saying any more :D

Who Wants To be A Millionaire?

My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No!" she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes!" she replied.

Then I said, "I'd like to phone a friend."

That's the last thing I remember.

Darn woman, she has absolutely NO sense of humor!

Ross said:
Who Wants To be A Millionaire?

My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No!" she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes!" she replied.

Then I said, "I'd like to phone a friend."

That's the last thing I remember.

Darn woman, she has absolutely NO sense of humor!

I would have "poled" the audience:D :D :D

cid_018001c857a95b840f500a02a8c0sor.jpg

Latest posts

Back