question

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA Pigg

They gave me the lidoderm lidocaine patch for my shoulder. does anyone know if that is ok to take??? I will be 2 weeks post op tomorrow and am on coumadin and blood pressure medicine... Just want to make sure that it doesn't mess up my blood pressure... Thank you!!!!

They gave me the lidoderm lidocaine patch for my shoulder. does anyone know if that is ok to take??? I will be 2 weeks post op tomorrow and am on coumadin and blood pressure medicine... Just want to make sure that it doesn't mess up my blood pressure... Thank you!!!!

I had them for a few days, did not bother me but I am not really sure it helped with the pain either, hopefully it will help you.

Take it and get numb. Alternatively, you can come to my house and we can have some Bloody Cesars and get numb if you'd like.

Take it and get numb. Alternatively, you can come to my house and we can have some Bloody Cesars and get numb if you'd like.

Numb is good and your way Sounds a lot better than the patches!! :D

12.gif
Horserider.gif

I'll bring Extra!!! Those patches didn't do a dang thing!!!! So, getting numb and having fun sounds like a Great Plan to me, LOL!!!!!

It sounds like using lidocaine patches, drinking Bloody Cesars, and listening to Pink Floyd at the same time could be a dangerous combination.

:D

Latest posts

Back