Puzzle anyone?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hope this thread finds everyone happy and doing well.

As for myself, I've been nursing my bruises that I gave myself at work last week. Tripped on a box, banged my left elbow against the wall and just below my left knee I hit another box - I did not fall down, but I dang near had tears in my eyes. On Saturday I went for my flu shot and of course that was in the left arm :Facepalm: had a shower that evening and the tag from the towel got me just under the eye lashes on my left eye, causing some bruising.....looks like I had a black eye, even though as I sit it's still purple.

Went to the dentist today, and guess what? The work that needed done was done on the left side of my mouth. :Dunno:

So here I sit with ice under my eye, below my left knee and on my elbow and soon maybe my mouth cause it's really sore. The only place that doesn't hurt is where I got the flu shot LOL.

So during my "ice times" I have gotten myself involved in a puzzle on the local radio station and was wondering if anyone is willing to help. This puzzle is in the 2nd week and you have to phone in to have a chance to guess. With the radio having 6 phone lines and only taking one call twice a day makes it dang near impossible to even get through. Today I had my cell phone and the house phone on "redial" and all I got was the busy tone from the radio station on both phones. :Irate:

So here are the clues:
"Lets go to Hollywood"
"Famous Hollywood Address"

What I know is that it's a 4 digit number. The first two numbers are 4 & 0. The third number IS NOT A "0", so it's not Hollywood Boulevard.

Does anyone else care to guess?

4059 the Hollywood sign address. :thumbup:What did I win ?:) Hope I don't have to travel to Canada to pick up my prize.:mad2:

Sorry to hear you are all bruised up. Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Well.......we've haven't won anything yet Nelson.
I couldn't get through this morning and the person didn't get the third digit, they guessed it was a 2, which means you might be on to something.........
hummm, the third clue was, "lets go to HOLLYWOOD", big emphasis on the word Hollywood.

Oh, and yes you will have to come to Canada to collect your prize if I can get through the radio station today at 4:45.

Wow Freddie! I'm sorry that you are "left" so bruised. Hopefully you'll be "left" a winner after you reach the radio station. I wouldn't recommend dialing with your left hand though.

Latest posts

Back