Pregnancy Update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b-day

b-day

hi everyone,
May is packed b-day month for are families.
May 24 is my olgest,5 26 is my mother-in-law, mine is 5/31, And my oldest is planning on a may birtf for her first child. I hope it works ok for her. My girls are 10 yrs apart

We are in holding mode. 2cm dilation, but nothing else thus far. Been this way for almost 2 weeks now.

I guess 2nd of june but i hope i'm wrong and he comes sooner, can't wait to see pics.

Well Ross,
Are you a grandpa yet!!!! It's June 3rd. I'm glad I did'nt put in any bets because I would be wrong!!! So whats the news??? I want to see pics of this grandbaby.

3cm is closer than 2 I 'spose...but whats with this "holding pattern" ?....most of us gals get sick of being preggers by this late stage :D

Little snot ball ball is waiting for the 7th I guess. I don't know. All I know is mom is aggravated, mean, and all that stuff that pregnant women get to be just before delivery. It'll be soon, but how soon?

I remember cleaning out the bottom of the fridge ...once I had done that chore the babies were on their way!...

Alternately , you could always suggest a spoonful of cod-liver-oil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back