one week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chele

Well, God willing next week this time I will be done with surgery and starting the healing process.
This site has been very informative ! You all are a great group of people !!

Thanks

Michele;)

Wishing you a successful surgery and smooth recovery! The waiting period is definitely the worst part.

Thanks.
Just got the okay from the Dentist.
Things are definately falling in to place.
Think i need something for my nerves !!
Maybe they will give me something Thursday at my last pre-op visit.

Michele

Best of luck with your surgery. And yes, feel free to ask for something for a little bit of calm - but don't be surprised it suddenly you realize you don't need it. Many people shift into a very peaceful mood a few days before surgery. Peace.

A couple of weeks before my surgery a doctor gave me a few Ativan .5mg to have on hand in case I freaked out. Never took any, but just having them available calmed me down enough to go forward with the surgery.
Best wishes.

All the best Michele. Look forward to seeing you in the post op section in a few weeks. Put out there any concerns after your operations. Chances are someone has dealt with it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Good Luck and lots of prayers to you Chele! I know how apprehensive you must be right now! I had surgery exactly one month ago, and everything is doing fine. I know you will be too!

Good to hear Lanicet : )

Just Got a few more hours on this side of the Mountain ! Feeling rather peaceful. Except this feeling of all the stuff I should be doing to prepare ( Clean the house one last time, go thru cupboards and make sure boys are stocked up, pay bills, pack for hospital, get Grammas and Mom done for mothers day, And that pile of incomplete paperwork, but part of me says screw it, it will be there when i get back ,and the boys being 14 and 17 will fend for themselves.

So what should i do with my last few hours on this side of the mountain? I will start by eating a brownie then taking a walk. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know !!!

Michele

Back